Sunday 13 September 2009

Exhibition update!

The textile exhibition by "nine" only has a few more days to run. It will now be open on Sunday 20th September as well as Monday to Saturday 10am -4pm. Come along to see more work from our talented group!

 
We all made a doll based on the 9 Muses, and they are all very different!
A piece of work from each member of our group shows the diverse styles of textile and embroidery within the group, although we do seem to be biased towards the colour blue!
Pictures are not the same scale, but you can get an idea by the size of the bricks on the wall.
                                       
 
I wanted to put the artist's name under each exhibit, but as I'm new to this "blog thing", I haven't quite worked out how to do that yet, without completely mucking up the layout!
Maybe by the time we have our next show sometime in 2011, I'll have mastered it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow - looks like a great exhibition - congratulations!

Grangry said...

Nice work everyone! Wondered what happened to all my old playmates. I've been over to the BS Guild blog - Liz Neaves, you haven't changed a bit. Wish I could say the same!